Saturday 24 November 2012

Second star to the right

Peter Pan - J.M.Barrie 





Guess what came in the post earlier this week? Yup, my copy of Wish magazine, the artsy paper baby of Carrie from WishWishWish and Lucy from Shiny Thoughts.
I absolutely adore it, it's a refreshing change from the usual glossy magazines, and there's something incredibly whimsical about it. When it arrived I had an overwhelming urge to run around an open field, wearing layers of pastel chiffon and flowers in my hair! 
It might happen, so keep an eye on the blog in the coming weeks, to see me and Irsa attempt an artsy, pretty shoot. 
On a more serious note, we have been experiencing some 'technical' problems with the blog. It was our worst nightmare! But, we are up and running again. So more regular posts soon. Very soon. 
Hope your all well, and are having lovely weekend!

Ambreen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!