Thursday 11 October 2012

They found a way to colour it in

The Maccabees

Lilac top - New look
Jeans & Shoes - Primark
Jacket & Cardigan - H&M
Scarf - Gifted

My turn!
I'm officially taking over the blog for the next week (& a few days).
Initial feelings? I'm a bit nervous!
I normally take the pictures, and Ambreen does the writing, the quotes etc. so I'm slightly out of my comfort zone, but hopefully I'll settle into it over the next week.
We timed the "take over" weeks perfectly so that I could start just before my Architecture trip to Berlin, from where (hopefully if I get easy access to internet) will be writing a daily journal of my trip. Exciting?!

On a more fashion related note, I woke up this morning to a grey sky, which is nothing unusual when living in Manchester, but decided to brighten things up with this 'leftover' pastel toned top from summer.
My brother has unwillingly agreed to take my pictures for the next few posts before I leave, and I have to give him credit! They turned out to be a lot better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!