Saturday 1 December 2012

Just the hint of warmth, the slanted light

Winter Sun - Molly Fisk



Coat - Warehouse

Blouse - Asos




Boots - Asos



It's Decemeber! Time flies doesn't it? I still remember New Years Day!
It was my mum's birthday day today and we went to lunch with my auntie and cousin to celebrate. This felt like the first Saturday I'd had time to relax. Plus, it was cold, but it was nice cold. If you get what I mean? The winter sun was out, hence the reason I look rather pale and ghostly! Sorry about that. 
You can probably see that I'm wearing my new Asos blouse. I think I love it even more now. I'm also wearing my 'new' winter coat, I brought nearly two months ago now, but haven't had a chance to show you on the blog till now. It's from Warehouse and I love it! Winter coats are so hard for me to find, because I'm allergic to wool. Rather weird right? I don't think people realise how nearly all good winter coats have wool in! It was rather tedious trying to hunt for one really. I spotted this in the Warehouse concession in Selfridges and snapped it up, because it had no wool whatsoever and it is the most cosiest thing ever! It feels like I'm wearing a huge blanket. I know black can be a bit boring, but hey! Beggars can't be choosers!
Hope your all having a nice and relaxing Saturday! 
Also, photographs are curtesy of brother. He's getting better don't you think?

Ambreen xx
Hope your all well

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!