Wednesday 12 December 2012

Women and cats will do as they please

Robert A. Heinlein 


Jumper - Asos 

It's hard to believe it's only Wednesday! I feel like it should at least be Friday. I was at work for 7am today. It was awful getting up that early, and I managed it. Just. 
I was so glad to get home! The good thing about a really early shift, is that the morning flies by, and before you know it, your shifts over! I didn't wear my cat jumper to work, but I put it on as soon as I got home. I didn't bother changing my work skirt though! I know it's not the most winning combination. 
Work again tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after. I'll have time to relax on Sunday though! 

Ambreen xx

2 comments:

  1. That jumper is so sweet, I love it :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your thoughts!